Monday 5 March 2012

How did March get here???






So not only have I managed to already fail on this blogging lark by not blogging but March seems to have crept up on me without any warning at all!



Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled by the prospect of spring and drooling over pastel colours and the thought of light evenings but March is the month of the 10K and I am not feeling ready at all.
I always waver in positivity but after a terrible run last week which saw me have a minor panic attack and tears my self belief is zero at the moment. The run itself had nothing to do with why I was so upset, I cried every day last week for some bizarre reason and running just tipped me over the edge. I am ready to go at it again this week but I constantly compare myself to others (in all aspects of my life, not just running) and this is not healthy; I know that but I can't stop myself.



So, tomorrow is all about going back to basics. I need to tell myself I can do it and I will do it. I can run 7K so really I can run 10K. The though of doing so is just very scary at the moment.



Update to follow!



In the meantime, lets look toward spring :) x


























No comments:

Post a Comment